Join Laura Cardinal (Global VP Product, Xero) and the Melbourne Women in Product Community for our inaugural event as she shares her own personal experience as a senior woman in product.
An opportunity to listen, share and learn as we discuss:
- What it’s like being the ‘only one’ in the room, and how to not lose your sense of self when your human need to belong is so strong.
- Whether or not it’s ok to cry at work and what to do about it when it inevitably happens.
- Why we need to get over whether or not it’s appropriate to use words such as ‘girls’ or ‘guys’.
- Why how much of our own reality is shaped by our own perceptions and what we can do about it
- Why we need to stop blaming our vaginas, penises, cultural background, weird brain or personality quirk for everything that goes wrong, and;
- How we can all build resilience, be our best selfs and just get on with having an amazing life and career
See you at Women in Product Melbourne Meetup (and yes, there will be wine…)